Admissions open for Nursery to Grade 5 for the academic year 2020-21
- Increasing focus on the quality of primary school education and child care, Vriksha Patashala is calling attention to the circumstances of childcare and impact on the child’s social and emotional intelligence, particularly in terms of attachment. Vriksha Patashala believes that consistency in education combined with care giving is essential for the child’s attachment. Looping, the ancient practice of Gurukula system or keeping a group of children with the same ‘guru’ or teacher over a period of time has the potential to provide increased consistency that is critical for learning, awareness and education.
- At Vriksha Patashala, through our cutting-edge Multiple Intelligence theory children develop a sense of independence from parents. We encourage the child to behave independently. We assign them daily chores. We let them solve simple problems as self-learning drills. We encourage greater interaction between students and teachers. This is the reason why parents love our school.
- Vriksha Patashala’s in-depth program, which blends Gurukula system and Multiple Intelligence theory, offers an all-round developmental approach to learning. It emphasizes nature, creativity and hands-on learning with gentle guidance provided by the teachers. The overall exercise is to develop a child’s sense, character, and pragmatic life skills, in addition to academic ability.
- We recommend parents to spend time in making their decision. Once they decide to choose us, they are advised to take out time to visit our school and interact with the gurus and principal. All of this requires them to not wait till the last moment. After they have chosen us, trust us to make the right decisions for the overall development of your child’s abilities.
- Vriksha Patashala is committed to the child’s growth in an integrated and harmonious manner. We endeavor to create a happy atmosphere where LEARNING IS FUN! We encourage children, parents and staff to gel well and enjoy their early experiences. We believe children can only learn in an environment where there is trust, understanding and deep experience.
- Our staff are duly equipped to impart high-quality learning experience that is play and communication-based. The learning environment is meticulously planned such that children leverage freedom to grow and responsibility as a way of life to achieve their goals in future.
- Still not convinced? Why don’t you visit Vriksha Patashala, as we launch our 2nd campus at KNG Pudur in its 20th year of educational service to the learning community? Let’s define the new-age education and learning model together.